Contact Industrial AI
Tell us about your products, your operation or your business, and we’ll show you what Industrial AI can offer.
Contact Industrial AI, an Australian AI company on the Gold Coast, Queensland, using the form or by email at ai@industrialai.au. We aim to reply within 24 hours on business days.
Thanks, we have your enquiry
We’ll reply within 24 hours on business days, and a confirmation is on its way to . To add anything in the meantime, write to ai@industrialai.au.
What happens next
- 01
Straight to the team
Your message is read by the people who’d do the work.
- 02
A quick reply
Within 24 hours on business days, by email or phone.
- 03
A first conversation
A call or video meeting about your products, your operation or the work you’d like to hand over.
- 04
A clear proposal
A recommended approach and scope, whether it’s Industrial AI Vision on your line or AI for your business.
- Emailai@industrialai.au
- Phone0423 900 530
- Based on theGold Coast, QueenslandWorking with businesses across Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, Australia and New Zealand
- HoursMonday to Friday, 8 am to 6 pmQueensland time (AEST)
Frequently asked questions
I’m not sure what I need. Can I still get in touch?
What happens after I get in touch?
How long does a project take?
What size of business do you work with?
Can you come to our site?
Related pages
Let’s see what Industrial AI can offer you
Send an enquiry or email the team, and we’ll take it from there.